duminică, 12 martie 2017

My Vacation at the Sea

My Vacation at the Sea
Carina Marian
 Class: 4th A
Last summer I was in Greece at the sea together with my parents and my little sister. I was really excited because of the beautiful landscape of Greece in which there were: palm trees, olive trees and the sea which was very clear. There we spent some sunny days and we enjoyed the warm water of the sea, swimming daily. During those days we walked on the sea shore, I collected shells and I admired the fish.
       I had the opportunity to make a cruise by boat to an island. During the cruise I saw some dolphins which were swimming in the sea and I admired the monasteries nearby. When we arrived on the island we were served with food and drinks and I started swimming very happily.
       This holiday was one of the best vacations ever.