luni, 3 decembrie 2012

One Direction

Concert: One Direction
            One day I got a call from my best friend, Oana. She gave me the hottest news. Our parents gave us the best Christmas present: two tickets for One Direction on the 12th of  December. We decided to meet and go. She offered for us to go to her home. When I got to her house I knocked at the door, went inside and started talking.
            After that, I went home to take my bag. On departure day my mother woke me up at 6 P.M., and the plane took off at 8 P.M.
            I called Oana and she was getting dressed. I started dressing up too with jeans and a shirt. It was already 7:15 when we went to the airport. We put the bag in the plane, said goodbye to our parents, and we took off. The flight was quiet. I got off the plane and went to the O2 Arena which hosted the concert. In only 10 minutes the concert started. They started singing: One Thing, What Makes You Beautiful, More Than This, Kiss You, Gotta Be You, and Up all Night.
            It was the best concert I ever attended.

Carla Marginean, VI B