joi, 18 noiembrie 2010

I’m a teenager

I don't know how to begin my composition....I don't want to be boring either...
So here we go!...
I woke up on a cold Monday. I was feeling tired and quite sick. I felt like there was something missing in my day to day life. So I quickly opened the wardrobe, pulled out some jeans and a T-shirt that seemed clean, and I popped out of my room, ‘cause I was late for school.
Yes, yes, school. These days far too many students believe that school is useless. But it isn't. Believe me, it isn't. Because the school days are the greatest in our lives. And they flow by very quickly.
So, I hurried to school. My "new" school, because I'm in the 9th grade now...
It was hard for me to accommodate to my new classmates, but it was a challenge too. It was like I had entered in a new world. Everything was so different and so weird. New teachers, new classmates... the first two weeks were terrible...but now I couldn't go back to my old school. For
 me it was as if I had started a new life.

Now I can't imagine my life in another school. My teachers are Ok too, but even now I miss some of my old teachers .... you know, my teachers from the other school. Some of them teach you too I think, but you don't realize that they want the best for you only when they don't teach you anymore...I'm going to tell you something that I have learned since I graduated the 8th grade: LIVE every second as if it was the last one, because when the day is done you put yourself the question: WHY?
And you're sorry that you haven't done things you wanted to do. But why? If I climbed the highest mountains or I ran through the fields, I still wouldn’t find what I'm looking for: THE ANSWER.
But in my dreams I do. In our dreams all the colours bleed into one. So dare to DREAM!
In your dreams you will find the answer for your questions, and you CAN be who you want TO BE.

Dare to DREAM! Dare to be FREE! Dare to LOVE!

You know............................ oh you don't. Everybody is looking for someone who they can trust. You can be the one. So dare to love.
If not now, when? You won't know how you are going to feel tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a different day.
Be who you are. Don't be slippery. Change the world and don't let the world change you!
P.S.: For those who are in the 8th grade now: I wish you Luck! Don't worry! Be happy and have FAITH!

Moga Kriszta